- Dale Hall Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 - £19, 171 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 03 March 2020 01:00 PM
24 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
Required from Summer term.
"Pupils are proud of their school and show great enthusiasm for their learning. Teachers and leaders share a determination to deliver a curriculum that is interesting and inspiring" Ofsted (December 2019).
We are a large, forward-thinking primary school on the outskirts of Ipswich, looking for an experienced TA to join our successful and hardworking Year 6 team.
We are looking for a motivated, creative and positive person who:
- can lead and deliver specific support as necessary with individuals or groups of children
- has experience of working with UKS2 pupils
- has an excellent command of the English language as well as knowledge of KS2 end of year expectations
- is able to compile written reports, observations and assessments with the support of the class teacher
- is organised, methodical and enjoys new challenges.
Visits are welcomed and encouraged, please call the school on (01473) 251651 to arrange.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return completed applications to the school at: Dale Hall Lane, Ipswich IP1 4LX or via email: email@example.com
Interview date: 5 March 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.