- Creeting St Mary CEVA Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,798 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 06 July 2020 12:00 PM
17.25 hpw, 38 weeks per year.
Required from September 2020.
Fixed term until 31 August 2021.
We are looking for an experienced, caring and committed TA to become part of the team at our nurturing school to work with children who have additional needs. Our school motto - Anything is possible – is at the heart of all that we do and we are committed to supporting each of our pupils as they aspire to achieve their true potential.
Hours of working will be 8.30am – 3.15pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday supporting individuals or groups as directed by the class teacher. These hours may change to fit the operational needs of the school and you should have the flexibility to meet these requirements.
We are looking for someone who:
- shares our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- is experienced working with children with additional needs
- as a team player, is flexible, co-operative and positive
- has high expectations to ensure that all children make good progress
- is an enthusiastic and skilled practitioner
- will support the Christian ethos of our school
- has GCSE grade A-C (5-9) in mathematics and English Language.
We can offer you:
- well behaved, highly motivated and enthusiastic pupils
- friendly and supportive staff, parents and governors
- a strong commitment to professional development and training.
- a supportive, cohesive team with a sense of humour.
We are currently unable to offer visits to the school, however, you will be able to find out more about our school on our website: www.creetingstmary.suffolk.sch.uk
For more information, please contact Christine Friar, Headteacher on (01449) 720312.
Application packs can be found on our website, alternatively please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 10 July 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.