- Rendlesham Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9.18 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 06 November 2020 01:00 PM
30 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 3.30pm (1 hour unpaid lunch).
Required from 4 January 2021, an experienced, dedicated and friendly Teaching Assistant who can work effectively across the primary phase including EYFS.
Experience of supporting children with special educational needs, challenging behaviours and disability is essential.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full support and training from a wider team
- Wide range of staff benefits
- Extensive Wellbeing support package
- Opportunity for career progression
We are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant who:
- can follow plans and work on own initiative
- can communicate clearly with children and adults, verbally and in writing
- has experience of working with all ages of children in school
- is able to support a range of abilities including pupils with SEND
- can work both with a small group and on a 1:1 basis with pupils
- can contribute to assessments
- has a willingness to make a contribution to the general smooth running of our school
- able to adhere to policies and procedures and follow GDPR guidelines
- able to maintain confidentiality
- has a desire to participate in school and Trust CPD opportunities
- has an awareness of Safeguarding.
- Grade C /4+ level Numeracy and Literacy
- Has a basic level of computer literacy
- Level 3 qualification.
For an application form and job description or further information, please contact Kevin Speirs
on (01394) 460950 or at: email@example.com
Interview date: 19 November 2020.
The Consortium Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.