- Nacton Church of England Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 13 April 2021 01:00 PM
- £18,562 pro rata (£10,892 pa)
- 26.25 hpw, 38 weeks per year
- Fixed term until 31st August 2022, initially
Starting as soon as possible, we are looking an enthusiastic and effective Teaching Assistant to work within our team of friendly and dedicated teaching assistants to support pupils in KS2. We are excited to welcome a new member of staff into our friendly and committed team.
- be able to motivate groups of pupils, and understand their developmental needs
- assist in teaching small groups for English and Mathematics
- have at least a GCSE Grade C or above in English and Mathematics
- be committed to our school's core values
- be focused on pupil learning
- be willing to take part in whole school initiatives
- work collaboratively as part of a team
- be enthusiastic, organised and display initiative.
Nacton Church of England Primary School strives to offer its pupils a broad and balanced curriculum and high levels of pastoral care. As part of the St Edmundsbury & Ipswich Diocesan Multi Academy Trust we put our Christian values at the heart of the school, with all members of our community valued equally.
We can offer:
- the chance to develop yourself within an extremely talented and supportive team which values every colleague
- opportunities to utilise your skills among polite, caring and hardworking pupils
- a group of parents who value the talents and hard work of staff
- a supportive and forward-thinking school leadership and governors.
Please see the related information section for application documents.
Interview date: 15 April 2021
Nacton Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks and references will be required for all posts.