- Gorseland Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 19 August 2021 09:00 AM
- 8.30am - 3.30pm, Monday - Friday, 32.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
- £18,933 - £19,698 pro rata
- Fixed term until 31 August, 2022 but likely to be made permanent in Spring 2022
- Required from 1 October 2021 or sooner
Gorseland Primary School is committed to ensuring that children develop their passion for learning, discover their natural talents and have high aspirations in and outside of school. This very inclusive school works tirelessly to ensure our children are happy and successful.
The school is seeking to recruit Teaching Assistants in both KS1 and KS2 to help and support children as part of our catch-up programme.
You must have enthusiasm, drive and a passion for ensuring all children achieve their potential - as well as a keen interest in working in their chosen key stage (One or Two). Experience and expertise in supporting progress in Maths, Literacy and Phonics (KS1 post) is essential. Qualifications in Paediatric First Aid are also desirable.
You’ll need to have:
- GCSE Grades A–C in English and Mathematics, or equivalent
- recent, relevant experience in working with children
- the ability to work effectively in a team and with a range of stakeholders
- patience, kindness, with high expectations for children and staff.
Join an innovative, forward-thinking school with a strong commitment to professional development for all.
Application forms should be submitted by email to: email@example.com
Interview date: 31 August, 2021 (online by Zoom).
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.