- St Felix RC Primary School, Haverhill
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 22 April 2021 12:00 PM
- £19,312 pro rata (Actual salary £7,140 pa)
- 7.30am - 8.45am and 3.15pm - 5.15pm, Monday to Friday during term time (38 weeks a year).
- Required September 2021.
We are looking to recruit an assistant for our before and after school wraparound which is being brought in-house from September 2021.
You will need:
- a recognised Level 2 or above childcare qualification (or equivalent eg 5 GCSEs grades A-C) including Maths and English
- experience of providing activities for mixed age/ability groups
- a sound understanding of child development and of children's needs
- the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative as appropriate
- to be reliable and enthusiastic
- an excellent record of attendance and punctuality
- to be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school.
Duties would include:
- setting up and clearing away activities for the wrapround session
- caring for pupils including engaging in play, providing a snack, pupil welfare
- liaising with parents
- help to plan and provide activities for different needs
- providing intimate care.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.