- Seckford Education Trust
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £24,107 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 13 July 2020 01:00 PM
40 hpw, 37 weeks per year.
The Seckford Education Trust is seeking a committed and enthusiastic Chef Manager join our team at Ixworth Free School. The school is an 11 - 16 non-selective, inclusive secondary school and a member of the trust, which also includes SET Beccles School, SET Saxmundham School, SET Causton Junior School and SET Maidstone Infant School.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week in total, term time only which includes working 35 core hours per week, typically between 7.30am and 3pm, Monday - Friday, term time only plus 5 extra hours each week to be worked flexibly as and when business needs dictate.
- preferably have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior kitchen position
- possess a good working knowledge of stock management
- be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent with passes in mathematics and Englis
- hold Level Two Food Hygiene and Safety Certificate
- possess a good level of verbal and written skills
- have a good level of ICT skills using MS Outlook, MS Word and Excel
- possess the ability to motivate staff and accept and manage change
- be highly customer-focused.
For more information about this role, and to download an application pack, please visit: www.seckfordeducation.org.uk/jobs/
We reserve the right to appoint prior to closing date so please submit your application early to avoid disappointment.
The Seckford Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).