- SET Saxmundham School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 12 April 2021 09:00 AM
- Circa £17,374 - £19,656 pro rata (actual £14,925 - £16,885 pa)
- 37.5 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
We have an exciting opportunity for a committed and enthusiastic Attendance and Admissions Officer to join our school. You will work closely with our pastoral team, and parents/carers and students to improve attendance levels, via daily monitoring of years 7 to 11. You will also manage admissions for Year 7 and in year.
Whilst experience in school attendance / admissions roles would be an advantage, we would welcome applications from highly organised and competent candidates who have the ability to relate to young people and parents, and have the potential to develop in this role.
Please note a that this role is for a formal September start, however the ideal scenario would be for you to spend the last week of the summer term with us for a handover.
- ideally have experience of working with young people or within schools and working with students and parents dealing with attendance
- preferably have experience in a secondary school with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- be able to establish positive and respectful relationships with students and parents/carers
- be an effective team player with high standards of integrity and approachability.
For more information about the school, the role and to download an application form, please visit our website: www.seckfordeducation.org.uk/vacancies/
Please return your completed application form by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date so please submit your application early to avoid disappointment.
The Seckford Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).