- Ormiston Endeavour Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £15,907 - £17,217 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 23 September 2019 12:00 PM
30 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
Directly responsible to the Cover Manager.
Ormiston Endeavour Academy are looking for a enthusiastic and organised person, who can take on the role of Cover Supervisor and be able to use their skills to support students in the classroom.
We want you to:
- be able to work under pressure, sometimes with short notice, to provide cover to classes when teachers are absent
- support the learning of students during a teacher's absence, including maintaining high expectations of learning and achievement
- have passion about contributing effectively to whole school improvement.
We can offer you:
- high aspirations and expectations of student achievement
- students who are enthusiastic and keen to learn
- excellent professional development and guidance
- an academy committed to doing the best for its students.
To apply please complete the academy's application form on our website: www.ormistonendeavouracademy.co.uk and write a letter of no more than two sides of A4 explaining why you think you meet the person specification.
Interview date: w/c 23 September 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.