- SET Ixworth School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Closing date:
- 14 December 2020 09:00 AM
- £9.77 ph
Seckford Education Trust are seeking Invigilators to work at our SET Ixworth school.
- have excellent administrative and organisational skills
- possess the ability to communicate effectively with staff and students alike
- supervise students sitting the exams
- provide assistance to staff and students where necessary
- help set up the exam hall
- hand out and collect exam papers
- be team players with sound IT skills
- be flexible, adaptable and collaborative.
Our schools are 11 - 16 non-selective, inclusive secondary schools.
We reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date so please submit your application early to avoid disappointment.
Seckford Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).