- Chantry Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 30 July 2021 09:00 AM
- £18,562 - £18,933 pro rata
- 29 hours per week (or less considered) 38 weeks per year.
You are important! Join our dedicated team on an exciting journey.
Required from September 2021, enthusiastic and competent individuals to support the learning process and the achievement of a range of students with various additional needs. You may be required to work with individual students, small groups or across a whole class.
- be able to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- have GCSE Grade 4 / C in English and Mathematics or equivalent
- have the ability to build good working relationships with all members of the school community.
Experience of working in a school environment is desirable.
Ofsted, November 2018 - A Good School
An Active Learning Trust school with students aged 11-16
For further details and to apply online visit: www.chantryacademy.org
Interview date: w/c 9 August 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for all posts.