- Stoke High School - Ormiston Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,208 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 19 July 2019 08:00 AM
8 - 16 hpw, 38 weeks per year (hours to be negotiated at interview).
We are currently looking for instructors who are now interested in Teaching on a 1:1 or small group basis with pupils with specific learning difficulties.
When not working with students, you will be located in school.
The tuition can take place during the day or after school and is arranged on a case by case basis.
You will have:
- knowledge of the National Curriculum
- good numeracy and literacy skills
- the ability to keep records and plan workload and prioritise tasks
- professional boundaries
- the ability to engage in direct work with pupils
- effective communication coupled with excellent listening skills
- the ability to work independently and in a task focused way as directed by Assistant Principal
- the ability to work in partnership with families, our SEN Department and other relevant agencies
- the ability to work with diversity and commitment.
For further details please telephone Adam Pickering, Assistant Principal on (01473) 601252.
An application form can be downloaded from our website: www.stokehighoa.co.uk
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com or posted to the school: Maidenhall Approach, Ipswich IP2 8PL.
CVs are not accepted.
The advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applicants have been received.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.