- Hadleigh High School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR + TLR 2a (£2,796)
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 29 January 2020 09:00 AM
Required from Easter 2020.
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and inspirational Second in Humanities.
You must be an excellent classroom practitioner with a proven track record of success in raising standards and in innovation.
Your role will be to work collaboratively with the Head of Faculty to:
- provide leadership and direction in teaching and learning across the faculty
- support all staff within the faculty in delivering our vision of an outstanding, inclusive school with the highest standards of teaching, learning and student progress
- develop a safe, secure and healthy environment within the faculty to enable staff and students to enjoy learning.
The school is committed to recruiting and developing the highest quality teachers in order to build on our many successes.
We offer a range of incentives to attract the very best talent and these include:
- high-quality induction for experienced teachers
- an outstanding continuous professional development programme; you will have immediate access to our in-house programme as well as the opportunity to be supported though our Improving Teacher, Outstanding Teacher and Future Leaders programmes
- a range of benefits to all employees through our pro-active staff wellbeing team.
You are invited to visit the school and meet the team. Please contact Suzy Ambler, PA to the Headteacher on (01473) 823496 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Full details of the role and how to apply can be found at our trust website: www.sslt.org.uk
Interview date: 4 February 2020.
Hadleigh High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.