- Thurston Community College
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £22,911 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 26 February 2020 12:00 PM
35 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
Required to start asap.
You will be an excellent communicator with:
- a passion for children's and young adult fiction
- well-developed digital literacy
- the ability to promote reading and effective study techniques and provide a welcoming hub of resources for students at the college.
The College boasts a strong sense of community, a supportive, caring ethos and a positive, friendly atmosphere. Thurston Community College offers an exciting, dynamic learning environment, where students display a positive attitude to learning and make good progress.
Principal: Helen Wilson BSc MBA
Roll: 1636; Years 7-11: 1364; Sixth Form: 272
If you relish the prospect of joining our team of outstanding staff, please look on our website for more information and an application form: www.thurstoncollege.org.uk We very much look forward to hearing from you.
Interview date: w/c 2 March 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.