- Bungay High School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £20,344 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 27 August 2019 01:00 PM
40 hpw, 37 hours per week.
Required from September 2019.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, organised and experienced Senior Technician to lead the technical support of KS3 / 4 / 5 Biology, Chemistry and Physics lessons, reporting to the Head(s) of Science.
- have a background in science (industry or school)
- ideally have some experience of leading a team
- be familiar with handling chemicals and scientific equipment, such as how to correctly store, prepare and safely dispose of chemicals
- ideally have experience of supporting all three sciences
- have good ICT skills allowing you to access emails, electronic resources and be able to use Microsoft Office
- have good time management and be well organised to allow you to schedule and prioritise the team's work and maintain appropriate records
- be able to work on your own initiative and have good communication skills.
If you are interested in this position and would like discuss the role in more detail, please email Jayne Capps-Jenner: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (01986) 891642.
An application form and job description is available from Jayne Capps-Jenner, or alternatively visit our website: www.bungayhigh.co.uk, where the application form and other information can be downloaded.
Please address your covering letter of interest to Mr Angelo Goduti, Headteacher.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.