- East Bergholt High School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 05 February 2021 09:00 AM
- £18,199 pa
- 37 hpw, 40 weeks per year
- Required as soon as possible.
We wish to appoint a Student Support Officer to work in our Inclusion Room on a permanent contract.
- be passionate about supporting young people to be the best they can be, particularly those who find mainstream education challenging
- have experience of working with young people and families
- be a great communicator and problem solver
- be a calm team player who shows energy, enthusiasm, humility and humour.
East Bergholt High School is set in beautiful "Constable Country" on the Essex/Suffolk border. We are within easy reach of both Ipswich and Colchester. Learning is at the heart of our work. We care passionately about our students as individuals, and support and encourage them to achieve success in all aspects of School life.
To apply you should complete an application form and write a covering letter to Dan Woodcock, Headteacher, explaining how your experience and skills will make you successful in the post.
Further details about the post and how to apply are available on our Trust website: www.sslt.org.uk
Interview date: 11 February 2021
East Bergholt High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.