- Riverwalk School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £25,295 - £32,878 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 28 October 2019 12:00 PM
37 hpw, 41 weeks per year (term time plus 2 weeks).
Due to retirement, we are looking to appoint a Finance and Premises Officer to play a key role within our busy, growing school.
The post will involve:
- managing the financial aspects of the school including the reporting of financial information to governors and auditors
- maintaining and preparing the reconciliation of the school bank accounts ensuring that it does not overdraw
- monitoring the school budget and report regularly to the Headteacher and governors, advising on the financial position
- ensuring the statutory procedures for health and safety relating to the premises are in place
- working in conjunction with Site Manager regarding premises related issues.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- experience of academy financial processes (PS Financials knowledge would be advantageous)
- a good understanding of financial regulations
- knowledge of premises management and health and safety procedures.
* Grade 5 FTE salary.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
To apply, please visit the Riverwalk School website: www.riverwalk.suffolk.sch.uk and follow the links for access to our recruitment pack, job and person specification, application form and privacy notice concerning job applicants.
Interview date: 6 November 2019.