- Stone Lodge Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 18 January 2021 01:00 PM
- £12,670 pa
- 30.42 hpw, 39 week per year.
- Monday - Friday. 8:55am - 3:30pm (includes 30 min unpaid break each day)
- Required from February 2021
- Applications for flexible working will be considered.
SENDAT (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Trust), is a Multi Academy Trust focusing provision for a range of complex Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND). Stone Lodge Academy supports young people with Cognition Learning difficulties, with a range of diversity and takes a key role in the Trust's provision of SEND across Suffolk and its border counties.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Special Teaching Assistants to join the Learning Support team at Stone Lodge Academy. You will support teaching and learning, working with small groups and one-to-one as required. This is a challenging role, but incredibly rewarding as part of a team which works together to make a real positive difference to the lives of our children with SEND.
As part of SENDAT, you will have access to:
- opportunities for flexible working
- ongoing professional development
- a supportive and friendly working environment
- a range of employee benefits including pension, HealthCare benefits plan and Cycle2Work scheme.
If you would like an informal chat before submitting your application, you are welcome to contact Claire Brickley, Senior Assistant Headteacher, at Stone Lodge Academy on (01473) 601175 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request an application pack, please contact Joy Kent tel: 01284 722646 or email: email@example.com
Interviews: 27 January 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.