- Place of work:
- See Advert Details
- Salary details:
- £13.50 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 30 March 2020 05:00 PM
Fixed term until 31 March 2021, but could be extended subject to funding.
Based in Ipswich and East Suffolk.
ActivLives is seeking a qualified, passionate and experienced person to lead an exciting falls prevention exercise programme targeted at older people who are at risk of falling.
ActivLives is developing the "Step by Step" Falls Prevention Project in partnership with the Ipswich and East Suffolk Clinical Commissioning Group.
This project provides proven, structured exercise classes with a specific focus to help older people:
- stay steady on their feet
- reduce their risk of falling
- improve their balance, strength and mobility
- improve their confidence
- stay independent
- get out and meet others in a sociable environment.
ActivLives is now looking to appoint a part-time ActivHubs Development Officer to develop this exciting project in the Ipswich and East Suffolk Area.
- have relevant experience and qualifications in fitness
- have the ability to work under pressure
- manage priorities in a busy environment
- be able to work on your own initiative whilst being part of a team
- have a 'can-do' attitude that inspires and motivates others.
If you have the skills and enthusiasm, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to support people to build their confidence and maintain their independence.
For an informal chat about the post, please call the main office on (01473) 345350 and ask for Cynthia.
For more general information about ActivLives, please visit: www.activlives.org.uk
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please email completed application forms to: email@example.com or post to ActivLives, Brightspace, 160 Hadleigh Road, Ipswich IP2 0HH (FAO Cynthia Glinos).
Interview date: 15 April 2020.