- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- West Suffolk House, Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 27 September 2019 11:30 PM
Fixed term for 12 months.
Adult and Community Services have an exciting opportunity within the West Suffolk Locality for a Professional Advisor.
You will be a part of the west area operational management team working alongside team managers and other professional advisors providing specialist expertise and support.
In addition to standard JJP, you will:
- work alongside Integrated Neighbourhood Teams, Home First and other council teams
- hold the relevant social work qualification registered with the appropriate body
- lead and oversee embedding practice changes within the West Locality linking the various transformational programmes into one deliverable approach for front line staff. These programmes include Signs Of Safety, digital offer, LAS, LPS (new DOLS) and others
- provide operational teams and team managers with practical support, i.e. shadowing, workshops with teams etc. to support and embed model at pace
- be the key link between the professional practice team and West staff on new transformation projects and practice
- lead on reporting to West Demand Management Group on how practice is being embedded in operational teams
- line manage a team responsible for helping teams embed and track transformational programmes.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but in this role you will need to operate across a wide and rural area, so you must either hold a full and current driving licence and have access to personal transport or meet the mobility requirements of the role through other reasonable and suitable means.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Rob Kirkpatrick on 07717 302100.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.