- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Haverhill House
- Salary details:
- See Advert Details
- Job term:
- Full Time or Part Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 05 December 2020 11:30 PM
£20,903 (pro rata for part time)
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Haverhill Early Help team.
Working directly with children, young people and families, you will use the Suffolk Signs of Safety and Wellbeing approach in order to assist families in the changes they would like to achieve.
- work within the CAF (Common Assessment Framework) , CiN (Child in Need), CP (Child Protection) and CiC (Child in Care) frameworks to promote positive outcomes for children and families
- using Signs of Safety and Wellbeing and Solution Focussed questioning practice you will support families to make changes for the wellbeing and safety of their children
- work directly with children, young people and their families; agreeing a plan, arranging and facilitating Family Network Meetings with family and local services
- ensure the child’s voice is paramount to the plan and agreed changes made to improve their outcomes
- supervise contact for children with their families.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but in this role you will need to operate across a wide and rural area, so you must either hold a full and current driving licence and have access to personal transport or meet the mobility requirements of the role through other reasonable and suitable means.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Serk Suleyman, Practice Manager, on telephone (07718) 100866
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.