- Orwell Housing Association Ltd
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 22 January 2021 01:00 PM
- £8.81 - £9.27 ph (£17,403 - £18,319 pro rata, £13,744 - £14,461 actual pa)
- 30 hpw (Earlies, lates, sleep ins and weekends)
- Fitzwilliam Close, Woodbridge
- Ref: FW015
Care to join us?… Together We Make a Difference
- Are you a real people person who is dedicated to getting results
- Are you enthusiastic, approachable, caring and patient
- Do you have experience working with adults with learning disabilities or are interested in learning to work in a supported living environment
- Are you eager to learn, develop and progress through a well-supported training programme, with an opportunity to work towards a QCF in Health and Social Care?
If so, we want to hear from you!
What our people say about us
“It’s such a rewarding job and I love making a difference” Beth, Support Worker – Balfour House
“I’m so supported by Orwell” Amy, Support Worker – Balfour House
“My job is interesting and sometimes challenging, but I love it!” Sue, Support Worker – Idaway
“There are so many great opportunities working for Orwell” Natalie, Support Worker – Fitzwilliam Close/Balfour House
About Our Services
Orwell provides a range of support and care services, all designed to ensure that personalised support helps our customer achieve the goals they have set. From providing specially designed supported accommodation, to help gaining new skills and experiences, we are committed to ensure our customers can gain or retain the independence and control they need to enjoy life in the best possible health.
If you have the passion to deliver first rate care and support and the drive to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
We are a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer and a Silver Standard Investors in People accredited organisation. We aim to provide a supportive working environment alongside a non-judgmental and open culture, that promotes workplace wellbeing.
As part of our benefits package you can enjoy:
- 22 - 26 days annual leave (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- flexible working pattern
- ongoing training and development
- pay award pending for 2021.
To apply, visit: www.orwell-housing.co.uk/work-with-us or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a supporting statement.
Full PPE will be provided including certified face masks and will always be required to be worn in line with current Public Health England guidelines.
Interview date: 2 February 2021.
Orwell is committed to safeguarding and safer employment and the principles of empowerment.
Successful applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.