- Suffolk Independent Living
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £10 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 04 October 2019 01:00 PM
4 hpw, times and days will vary each week but always Monday - Friday.
Having a disability has never held me back, so I am very active with interests in shopping, music, cinema, swimming and volunteer work. I am a 41-year-old woman that needs support with accessing the community for these social activities, assistance with personal correspondence, and to support me to complete my volunteer work.
- Driving licence with appropriate insurance
- Own car, big enough to fit a wheelchair into the boot
- Reliable, trustworthy and honest
- Strong swimmer
- Dog friendly
- Awareness of health and safety
- Understanding of confidentiality
- Understanding and awareness of visual impairment
- Adhere to a mobile phone while working agreement
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Local area knowledge
- Good standard of education
- First aid qualification
- Other related qualifications
- Previous support roles.
* Section 7(2), (a) to (h) of the Sex Discrimination Act applies.
For an application form, please call (01473) 603876 or email: email@example.com quoting SIL reference 4354.