- Suffolk Independent Living
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9.10 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 11 October 2019 01:00 PM
10 hpw. 5 hours per shift, Monday, Friday and Saturday alternate weeks.
A Personal Assistant is required to assist me with everyday living tasks while my husband is at work.
Tasks may include:
- Domestic cleaning
- Keep me safe in the community
- Access community and social activities
- Oversee the safe cooking of meals.
- Good communication
- Non-judgmental attitude
- Work on own initiative and self-motivated
- Cooking and cleaning experience
- Reliable, patient and caring nature
- Driving licence
- Experience with young children.
- Experience in a similar role
- Related qualifications such as manual handling etc.
Please request the application documents by calling (01473) 603876 or email: email@example.com quoting SIL REF: 4350.
Please return your completed application form to: Suffolk Independent Living, IP City Centre, Unit 9, 1 Bath Street, Ipswich IP2 8SD or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org