- Suffolk Independent Living
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9.50 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 01 November 2019 01:00 PM
10 hpw to be worked over two 5 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday (alternate weekends).
I am a single dad that has been diagnosed with terminal skin and bone cancer. I have stenosis of the spine, severe nerve damage from the left knee down and a drop foot.
I need help with ferrying about my boys to the various sports matches on alternate weekends. A driving licence and your own care is required. You may be asked to walk my nervous dog, or complete domestic cleaning tasks when required to fill the shift time.
- Experience of working with children / domestic help
- Enjoys sport
- Cooking and cleaning experience.
- Available alternate Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Comfortable within a smokers home environment
- Good communication
- Driving licence and own car
- Good attitude towards children and dogs.
Please call (01473) 603876 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form. Job reference: 4364.