- Suffolk Mind
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- From £16,686 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 19 November 2019 01:00 PM
Are you an experienced and dedicated professional who would like to be part of a well-established team who enable people to live as independent a lifestyle as possible?
Suffolk Mind is looking for a Support Worker to work at our housing service in Spinney Close, Saxmundham. The property comprises of a terrace of three houses; one 4 bedroom house, two 2 bedroom houses and one self-contained flat. There is an office on site for staff use and a surrounding garden for the use of all tenants.
We provide high levels of 1:1 support with all aspects of daily living such as cooking, shopping and budgeting as well as providing emotional support.
Key requirements for this role:
- You will be required to work sleep-ins on a rota system
- Relevant practical skills and willingness to support individuals in practical everyday tasks
- Certificate in Community Mental Health, NVQ level 3 in relevant area, or equivalent
- Relevant experience of working with people who have long term mental health needs or associated field
- Ability to work shifts and flexible hours if applicable to service demands.
- Pension scheme
- Occupational sick pay
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Family friendly culture.
Please visit our website: www.suffolkmind.org.uk for more information and to apply for this job.
Interview date: 26 November 2019.
Suffolk Mind is committed to promoting equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Salaries will be dependent on skills and experience. Positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Registered Charity No: 1003061.