- Support Unlimited UK
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9 - £10.25 ph + benefits
- Job term:
- Full Time or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 08 June 2020 01:00 PM
Full or part time hours are available covering different shifts throughout the day, evenings and nights spread across the week, weekends and bank holidays. Shifts are on a rota basis so you will know in advance to plan your time accordingly.
We are seeking experienced Community Support Workers to work as part of a team in CB8 Newmarket area that supports a Suffolk County Council client 24/7 with a 2:1 support ration.
The client has learning disabilities, physical disabilities and complex needs.
As a Support Worker you will:
- support the clients with activities, appointments etc
- assist with day-to-day living tasks such as cooking and cleaning
- ensure the clients we support are encouraged to reach their full potential
- undertake personal care (e.g. using the toilet, bathing)
- have the ability to learn from experiences and change your approach when needed
- have the enthusiasm to provide the best support possible
- have the motivation and drive to identify and overcome obstacles
- have an understanding of and empathy for the people you are supporting
- show commitment to personal and professional development.
Full training will be provided from day one and you will also be supported in your new role by your local team.
We offer you:
- Enhanced DBS
- personal training and development
- 'Refer a friend' bonus scheme - earn up to £250 (T&Cs apply)
- pension scheme
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- free uniform
- free induction training
- free training including Care Certificate and Level 2 / 3 Health and Social Care qualification
- guaranteed hours at either full or part time
- excellent rates of pay including enhanced rates for bank holidays
- flexible working patterns.
To apply, please send a cv via email to: email@example.com
Alternatively, contact our office on (01473) 551270 for an informal chat.
The sole criterion for selection of applicants will be suitability for the Job Position, regardless of gender, background, culture, ethnic denomination, religious affiliation, marital status or disability.