- Thurleston Residential Home
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- From £32,000 pa*
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 12 November 2019 01:00 PM
37 hpw, Monday - Friday.
We are recruiting for an experienced manager to join our elderly residential home.
You will have a clear vision in how you can continually improve the service we provide, leading and inspiring your staff to work in a person-centred way, empowering them to deliver the very highest standards of care and support.
You will understand the challenging but extremely rewarding nature of the profession.
You will have:
- RMA or level 5 in health and social care
- experience in supporting those who live with dementia
- excellent knowledge of CQC fundamental standards
- confidence in developing and maintaining excellent relationships with residents and their families
- the ability to work in partnership with other healthcare professionals.
You will be supported to become registered with the CQC. You will also have support from other managers and the company director, but you should be able to manage the service autonomously.
This is a perfect position for someone who wishes to utilise their proven skills, knowledge, experience, and who loves a challenge.
* salary is negotiable.
Please get in touch with Vicki on (01473) 240325 for an informal chat to find out more.
For an application pack, please call (01473) 240325 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org