- YMCA Trinity Group
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £3,652 pa
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 18 November 2019 01:00 PM
8 hpw, Saturday or Sunday working. Early and late shifts available to be scheduled between 7.45am - 10.15pm, with the additional opportunity to cover holidays and sickness.
YMCA Trinity Group are proud to offer services and support to young people and their families across Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and into Northamptonshire. We believe every young person should have a safe place to stay and offer a variety of supported accommodation for young people aged 16 - 25 across Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.
We are recruiting an Assistant Accommodation Project Worker to work at our Bury St Edmunds site.
You will be required to assist and interact with our residents to ensure they have the basic life skills to enable them to develop the necessary skills to support a successful resettlement.
You will be required to encourage an appropriate standard of behaviour in order to support a warm, clean and homely environment.
You will have the following qualities:
- Ability to interact with young people in a positive and confident manner
- Able to assist residents with basic life skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately, face-to-face or on the telephone, with people from a wide range of social and cultural backgrounds.
Benefits we offer are:
- 5 weeks holiday and public holidays (pro rata for part time staff)
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- DBS cost paid
- Induction Programme and on the job training opportunities
- Regular supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat about this role. Contact Apraku Mensah, Accommodation Team Leader on (01449) 773040 / (01284) 701712 or email: email@example.com
Interview date: 22 November 2019.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.