- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Riverside, Lowestoft
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 21 November 2019 11:30 PM
Fixed term for 18 months, to undertake the Demand Management Programme.
You will be a part of an area operational management team within Adult and Community Services (ACS); working alongside team managers and other professional advisors providing specialist expertise and support.
Specifically for this programme, and to add context beyond the job description, you will:
- work alongside Integrated Neighbourhood Teams, Home First and other council teams
- hold the relevant social work qualification registered with the appropriate body
- lead and oversee embedding practice changes within the Locality linking the various transformational programmes into one deliverable approach for front line staff. These programmes include Signs Of Safety, digital offer, LAS, LPS (new DOLS) and others
- provide operational teams and team managers with practical support, i.e. shadowing, workshops with teams etc. to support and embed model at pace
- be the key link between the professional practice team and staff on transformation projects and practice
- lead on reporting to Demand Management Group on how practice is being embedded in operational teams
- line manage a team responsible for helping teams embed and track transformational programmes.
To take up this role, you will need to hold:
- relevant professional social work, occupational therapy or similar health or social care qualification to degree level, or equivalent, with evidence of continuous professional development
- HCPC or relevant other registration.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but in this role you will need to operate across a wide and rural area, so you must either hold a full and current driving licence and have access to personal transport or meet the mobility requirements of the role through other reasonable and suitable means.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Chonde Nkowani on 07717 302170.