- HR and OD
- Place of work:
- Working across South Norfolk and Broadland Districts
- Salary details:
- Circa £9.29 - £9.93 per hour
- Job term:
- No Guaranteed Hours
- Zero Hours
- Closing date:
- 15 April 2021 11:30 PM
Bank of Resource
Positions available: Community Support Advisor, Customer Service Advisor and Administrator
Salary and Hours: Circa £9.29 - £9.93 per hour. The role will require flexible working and will require some weekend working.
Contract Type: Bank contract, temporary work as and when required
Location: Predominately in the community in South Norfolk and Broadland Districts – South Norfolk House, Long Stratton or Thorpe Lodge, Norwich as an office base.
Other key information: Interviews will be held virtually
Would you like to play a key part in helping with the Council’s response to the Covid-19 Pandemic?
Working as part of the Council’s response in the Covid-19 Pandemic. Working both as a team and individually in various locations, these officers will be supporting our residents and businesses to prevent and minimise the spread of disease in line with government Covid-19 legislation, guidance and local measures in Norfolk.
What you could be part of…
Working at the Council enables you to be part of an organisation which is proud to deliver high-quality, customer focussed services. Our success comes from us being commercially astute and business-like. Continuous improvement is also vital, and we challenge ourselves to develop new and innovative ways to improve the services that make a real difference to people’s lives.
What you’ll be doing…
- Offering advice and support in self-isolation
- Obtaining and collating information to report back to Public Health
- Working on key projects in the local communities
- Completing day to day admin tasks
- Being the first point of contact for our customer queries
You must have…
- A full driving license and access to your own vehicle
- Good people skills and an ability to engage with residents of all ages and characters
- Good basic literacy skills
What’s in it for you…
Our package includes:
- Career development
- Opportunity to work your hours flexibly to improve your work life balance (where operationally possible)
You may still have questions about the role and can contact Cerys Waterton on email@example.com to answer these for you.
This advert will close when sufficient applications have been recieved.
Interview date: To be confirmed
Please note that all roles are subject to a criminal record check.