- Marketing and Communications
- Place of work:
- South Norfolk House, Long Stratton; Thorpe Lodge, Norwich
- Salary details:
- Circa £31,120 per annum
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 16 August 2020 11:30 PM
Role Snapshot… This 6 months’ maternity cover will see you lead and deliver impactful integrated concepts for all marketing activity, driving strong creative designs through a thorough understanding of briefs/propositions to a high quality consistent with our brand.
What you could be part of…
Working at South Norfolk and Broadland Councils would enable you to be part of an organisation which is proud to deliver high-quality, customer focussed services. Our success comes from us being commercially astute and business-like. Continuous improvement is also vital and our employees challenge themselves to develop new and innovative ways to improve the services that make a real difference to people’s lives.
What you’ll be doing…
- Leading on the production of creative campaigns, digital and print, liaising with project managers to work up briefs for design ideas and present concepts.
- Work with the Marketing and Communication Officers to implement the communications and marketing strategy and roll out key projects/campaign concepts; developing designs over multiple formats for integrated channels.
- Develop creative and innovative design concepts and solutions which communicate and support strategic objectives, in a variety of contexts including interiors, point of sale materials, digital media, outdoor media, video, signage and adverts.
- Editing, amending and updating existing designs, making sure they are consistent with brand guidelines and that all artwork is presented to a high standard and fit for purpose across all formats – e.g. print and digital and delivered on time.
- Act as brand guardian, ensuring the councils designs are consistent and to a high standard.
You must have…
You will have a strong integrated design expertise with experience of working in a similar design role in a complex organisation. Experience in working to tight deadlines on multiple jobs, maintaining consistency to the brand and at a high standard. Effective communicator, able to confidently present creative with clear rationale. Competent in design programmes, e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign, etc and Adobe After Effects and Premier Pro for video editing
What’s in it for you…
Our package includes:
- 25 days holiday p.a. increasing to 28 days after 5 years’ service plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part time employees)
- Opportunity to work your hours flexibly to improve your work life balance (where operationally possible)
- Employer pension contributions of 15% with the option to make additional voluntary contributions
- Access to our One Team Rewards scheme including discounts in high street shops and restaurants, employee assistance programme and car lease scheme – with more to come!
- Payroll giving scheme
- Regular reviews with your line manager, develop a personal development plan, as well as opportunities to undertake training
- Compassionate leave and sickness entitlement for times of need
- Support towards volunteering days in the community and encouragement to be involved with fun activities to raise money for local and national charities.
You may still have questions about the role and can contact Danielle Day on (01508) 533808 or email: email@example.com to answer these for you.
Interview date: 27 or 28 August 2020.