- SNBPSN0283 (copy)
- South Norfolk and Broadland Councils
- Place of work:
- Ketts Park, Wymondham
- Salary details:
- £19,961 to £23,493 per annum
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 15 August 2022 11:30 PM
Do you have the enthusiasm to lead a team?
Role Snapshot… Do you enjoy fitness, football, and wellbeing? Do you thrive on being part of busy team within a dynamic, public-facing environment? Then read on...
What you could be part of…
Our Kett’s Park facility boasts an 11-a-side 3G pitch which can be spilt into 9, 7, and 5-a-side pitches, 3 tennis Courts and a sports hall.
What you’ll be doing…
- Supervising the 3G pitch, tennis courts and main hall, including opening and closing
- Leading a team of leisure professionals
- Undertaking managerial responsibilities
- Setting up a variety of activities within the centre, such as fitness classes and parties
- Interacting with customers in person, over the phone and via email
- Ensuring the centre is well run and ready for business
- Regular cleaning of the centre
- Providing first aid (if qualified).
You must have…
Preference may be shown to candidates who have or are prepared to complete a RLSS/NPLQ National Pool Lifeguard and a First Aid Qualification. Previous experience in a leisure centre, with good concentration skills and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with our customers. Our teams work across our 4 leisure centres so you need to have your own means of transport and enjoy this flexible working style
What's in it for you:
In return for your hard work and dedication, you can look forward a wealth of benefits, including:
- Discounts on travel, retail, and restaurants via the One Team rewards scheme
- A generous pension scheme
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Assistance Programme (counselling and advice service)
- Forward-thinking, comprehensive wellbeing services and resources
- Full leisure membership for just £24.75 per month, including access to all 5 leisure centres, as well as 20% off treatments at the Imagine Spa.
- The Rota consists of predominately evening and weekend shifts.
For more information please view the role profile.
You may still have questions about the role, and can contact Sarah Medler on firstname.lastname@example.org answer these for you.
If you are an external applicant, please apply via our website. If internal, please apply via submitting your expression of interest to Sarah Medler; a template for an expression of interest can be found on Connect.
Please note that this post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced criminal record check.
If you want to learn more about the Councils, then please visit our joint website- South Norfolk and Broadland District Councils Website