- Kedington Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 23 June 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
We are looking for two teachers to join us, the posts could be in either key stage.
NQTs and part time applicants are welcome to apply. Please state your preference in your supporting statement.
Kedington Primary Academy is a friendly, caring one-form entry village primary school close to Haverhill.
We are looking for someone who:
- is highly motivated and excited by teaching
- is passionate about supporting every child to achieve
- is reflective and committed to continually improving their practice.
As part of the Unity Schools' Partnership, we offer:
- a very friendly and welcoming school
- lovely, well-behaved children who are enthusiastic learners
- supportive colleagues and parents
- a real commitment to reducing teacher workload and supporting well-being
- a supportive and driven leadership team
- a wide range of CPD opportunities
- opportunities for career progression (including the opportunity to participate in the Trust's Leadership Development Programme).
Visits to the school are encouraged.
To arrange a visit, please contact Vicky Doherty, Headteacher via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: (01440) 702787.
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/92092
Interviews: 25 June 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools' Partnership - welcoming diversity.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.