- Ickworth Park Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 17 June 2019 01:00 PM
Searching for a Superstar!
Required from September 2019.
Fixed term for one year.
We are looking to appoint a caring, highly motivated and enthusiastic Teacher to join our dedicated and hardworking team at Ickworth Park Primary School.
Our successful village school, situated opposite Ickworth Park National Trust property and close to Bury St Edmunds Town, has a friendly, community feel.
We are linked to the Lark teaching school alliance, offering opportunities for high quality professional development.
We are excited to be currently involved in a Teaching Research Group for Maths Mastery.
We have a Gold Artsmark Award and value our music and Performing Arts provision.
This post would suit either an experienced teacher or someone at the start of their career who enjoys working in Key Stage 2.
We are looking for the right person to join our team.
We seek a person who will demonstrate:
- unbounded enthusiasm and a zest for life with a passion for teaching and learning
- an ability to bring fresh ideas to the classroom and a desire to lead science across the school
- high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills.
In return we offer:
- well behaved, enthusiastic and engaged children who are eager to learn
- a school that strives for every child to reach their full potential
- a commitment to personal development
- a friendly and supportive group of staff who are committed to achieving high standards
- a wonderful outdoor environment for learners, right on our doorstep.
Visits are warmly welcomed, please contact Donna Manning Admin Officer, to arrange a suitable time: email@example.com
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from our website: www.ickworthpark.suffolk.sch.uk
Completed applications should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 1 July 2019.
The Governors of Ickworth Park Primary School take safeguarding seriously and will ensure all appropriate checks are completed before a position is offered. References will be sought prior to interview. CVs are not accepted.