- Langer Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £39,965 - £44,106
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 24 September 2019 12:00 PM
We require, from January 2020, a motivational and inspirational Assistant Headteacher.
Langer Primary Academy is part of Unity Schools' Partnership, a trust of 25 schools. We strive to develop happy, caring and resilient learners who are always challenged to achieve their best. We welcome applications from experienced leaders or those new to senior leadership looking for their next challenge.
Langer is a small school with exciting times ahead. Our new leadership team are keen to drive forward rapid improvement and we are looking for a leader who wants to enjoy that challenge and the rewards that will come with success for our school and its pupils. Our vision is 'At Langer, everyone can achieve. We trust, we care, we aspire.'
- have good collaborative skills
- be well organised, adaptable and creative.
And most of all, committed to ensuring the very best education for children.
As a result, you will command the confidence of all our staff. You will take responsibility for a Key Stage 2 class (0.7 FTE) as well as having non-teaching time (0.3 FTE) to fulfil your role which will include responsibility for pupil attainment and progress through our recently written Aspiration Curriculum (which covers the foundation subjects).
We can offer you:
- a well-planned curriculum (Success For All, Maths No Problem and KAPOW) that seeks to improve outcomes for pupils whilst reducing workload for staff
- excellent networks and professional development through Unity Schools' Partnership (in school, through the Suffolk Borders' Teaching Alliance)
- the support of a fresh leadership team excited by the future
- a welcoming and good-humoured staff team
- a delightful school building with plenty of space inside and outside, just two minutes' walk from the beach
- the chance to be part of something special.
We strongly encourage you to visit our school and see for yourself what we could offer to the next step in your career.
To apply, please visit our website: https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/98029SJD
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools' Partnership - welcoming diversity.