- Kedington Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 19 April 2021 09:00 AM
- Salary: MPR (£25,714 - £36,961 per annum)
- Required from September 2021.
Kedington Primary Academy is a friendly and caring one-form entry village primary school close to Haverhill. This is an exciting opportunity to join us teaching in KS1. NQTs are welcome to apply.
We are looking for someone who:
- is highly motivated and excited by teaching
- is passionate about supporting every child
- is committed to continually improving their practice.
We can offer:
- a very friendly and welcoming school
- lovely, well-behaved children who are enthusiastic learners
- supportive colleagues and parents
- a real commitment to reducing teacher workload and supporting everyone’s well-being
- a supportive and driven leadership team
- a commitment to supporting all teachers to continue to develop their practice though instructional coaching
- a wide range of CPD opportunities and partnerships with other schools through Unity Schools Partnership.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged (subject to COVID guidelines). To arrange a visit, please contact Vicky Doherty, Headteacher via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: (01440) 702787.
Please note that this advert may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.
To apply, please visit: https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/132073SJD
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply: https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/132073INT
Interview date: 23 April 2021.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.