- Kessingland C of E Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 28 March 2019 12:00 PM
Fixed term for 12 months initially.
Required from September 2019, or sooner.
Due to significant increase in pupil numbers, Kessingland CofE Primary Academy is looking to appoint a Class Teacher with a genuine passion for teaching to enable our children to make rapid progress.
As a school, we believe that every member of our school community has a vital part to play and is valued for who they are. If you would like to work in a school that is growing, moving forward rapidly and who values your opinion and dedication, please come and visit us to find out more.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
- Do you possess the drive to inspire and motivate everyone around you?
- Are you an innovative and creative classroom practitioner with a passion to ensure that all children achieve their potential?
- Are you bursting with ideas and have the desire to involve yourself fully in the life of our school?
- Are you ready for an exciting and rewarding new challenge?
If the answer is yes, we would like to hear from you.
Our Academy can offer:
- enthusiastic and friendly children who want to learn
- committed and motivated staff
- an incredibly supportive community and Academy Trust who look out for well-being and value all contributions
- a supportive Academy Trust which provides excellent leadership training opportunities.
A distinctive element of the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust (DNEAT) is that whilst they have the potential for significant growth and scale, we are also local and small enough to have meaningful working relationships between our academies. We are committed to a collaborative approach with headteachers, governors, staff and the central team at DNEAT working together. We are keen to appoint staff who want to work in partnership and to share expertise across groups of schools; in this way, we intend to offer exciting and innovative opportunities for professional development.
If you would like to discuss the position further, please contact Suzanne Downie, Office Manager on (01502) 740223 or email: email@example.com
To apply or for more information about the school, please visit our website: www.kessingland.dneat.org
Interview date: 3 April 2019.
The academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought.