- Place Farm Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 24 April 2019 09:00 AM
Required from September 2019.
This an excellent opportunity for an experienced teacher (KS1 or KS2).
- be an inspiring teacher with a passion for primary education
- have a high expectation for teaching and learning
- deliver high quality lessons that engage and challenge pupils
- be highly motivated.
As part of the Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
- a friendly and welcoming school
- dedicated colleagues with an excellent team ethos
- a supportive and driven leadership team
- a wide range of CPD opportunities (in school, through the Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance)
- opportunities for career progression (including the opportunity to participate in the Trust's Leadership Development Programme).
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange a visit, please contact Sarah Franks, PA to the Headteacher via: email@example.com or call: (01440) 760088.
To apply, please visit candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/88284SJD
Interview date: 29 April 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.