- Hillside Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 29 April 2019 12:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
'We are learners, nurturing learners for a bright future'.
We see a bright future for the children at Hillside Primary School and Nursery because we believe all learners will be successful if we work hard to make it so.
Are you looking for your next challenge and share the same values as our dedicated staff?
We are keen to appoint a proficient teacher to join our dedicated team. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to teach in an exciting and engaging manner using effective classroom management skills.
We welcome applicants who:
- believe that every child can succeed
- have high expectations of all pupils
- have a willingness to reflect on your practice and continuously, professionally develop as a teacher.
We can offer you:
- Hillside Staff Guarantee providing a Wellbeing package and Trust-wide Continuous Professional Development (CPD) including NQT development programme
- the opportunity to help shape and continue to improve our school
- a culturally diverse and vibrant school community
- enthusiastic children who enjoy their learning and make us proud to be teachers at this school
- a supportive team of colleagues.
Visits to the school are encouraged.
Application forms and job descriptions can also be found on the school website: www.hillsidecp.net
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 3 May 2019.
Hillside Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.