- Somersham Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 01 May 2019 05:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
We are looking to appoint a committed and creative class teacher to teach our Lower KS2 class.
You will have:
- high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- a growth mindset and a positive approach to behaviour management
- the ability to adapt learning to meet the needs of all pupils within a mixed age setting, ensuring excellent progress and strong achievement
- a positive attitude and great communication skills
- creative ideas and a passion for delivering an exciting topic-led curriculum
- a commitment to working collaboratively.
What we can offer:
- a rapidly improving school, with high quality standards of teaching and learning
- a village school community with supportive Governors and parents
- an experienced and dedicated staff team
- ACE learners, who are enthusiastic and deserve the very best
- the opportunity to work within a federation of two schools and benefit from collaboration and cross-school working.
Somersham Primary School is a welcoming and caring village school located on the outskirts of Ipswich and is in a hard federation with Bramford CEVC Primary School.
Our Federation vision is 'Together we are ACE... Aspiration and Combined Excellence for everyone!'
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange this, please call the school office on: (01473) 831251 or email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications to be returned via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 9 May 2019.
Our school and its staff are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.