- Easton Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR (0.4 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 22 November 2019 01:00 PM
Maternity cover for 2 days per week for our Year 2 / 3 class from January 2020.
Easton is a small, rural primary school near Woodbridge. We are part of Avocet Academy Trust, a group of five rural schools.
Our strong philosophy puts the child at the centre of everything we do, and we value collaboration and challenge to achieve this.
We are currently aiming to recruit a creative and enthusiastic Class Teacher to be part of our small staff team.
As a professional interested in furthering your career development we offer quality CPD on a regular basis and the support of colleagues within school and also the wider Academy.
- be responsible for the learning and achievement of all pupils in the class/es ensuring equality of opportunity for all through leading engaging learning opportunities and adapting these opportunities to cater for a variety of needs
- be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct
- treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher's professional position
- work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff both within the school and wider academy and external agencies in the best interests of the needs for all pupils
- take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
- regularly review the effectiveness of your teaching and assessment procedures and its impact on pupils' progress, attainment and well-being, refining your approaches where necessary responding to advice and feedback from colleagues
- take an active leadership role to develop the school's curriculum and pedagogical approaches both within your own classroom and have an impact on the wider school and its pupils.
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed, please contact Magen Box on (01728) 746387.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Avocet Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and postholders to share this commitment.