- Place Farm Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 05 October 2020 01:00 PM
Required from January 2021.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced teacher or NQT.
We are looking for:
- inspiring teachers with a passion for primary education
- teachers with a high expectation for teaching and learning
- teachers who deliver high quality lessons that engage and challenge pupils
- teachers who are highly motivated
- leaders who are driven and passionate about improving the life chances of pupils
As part of the Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
- a friendly and welcoming school
- dedicated colleagues with an excellent team ethos
- a supportive and driven leadership team
- a wide range of CPD opportunities
- opportunities for career progression (including the opportunity to participate in the Trust’s Leadership Development Programme).
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
To arrange a visit, please contact Sarah Franks, PA to the Headteacher on (01440) 702836 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/120305SJD
If you are a current member of Unity Schools Partnership staff, please use the following link to apply: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/120305INT
Interview date: 13 October 2020.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.