- Gorseland Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 10 May 2021 12:00 PM
- Full time (job shares considered)
- Fixed term for one year, initially
- Required from September 2021
- KS1 or KS2 specialists are invited to apply
Are you a qualified primary teacher who has a real passion to inspire young learners in an ‘outstanding’ setting?
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join our team.
You will have:
- high expectations of every child achieving his or her full potential
- a proven track record of good and outstanding teaching
- a growth mind-set and a willingness to try something new
- great interpersonal and communication skills
- a clear understanding of the curriculum you teach and the creativity to provide inspiring and enriching learning opportunities
- a passion and commitment to each and every child.
We can offer:
- well behaved and highly motivated pupils
- a caring and friendly school
- a supportive staff team committed to working together to achieve high standards
- a commitment to teacher well-being
- opportunities for your career to grow and develop.
Gorseland Primary School is in the Kesgrave/Martlesham area and is an ‘Outstanding’ school (Ofsted, December 2017).
Visits are warmly welcomed, so please contact Elizabeth Leonard on (01473) 623790 to arrange an appointment. Please also look at our website: www.gorseland.net where you can find out more about the school.
Please see the related information for application documents.
Completed application forms may be submitted to Elizabeth Leonard via post or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.