- Abbots Green Academy
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 14 May 2021 09:00 AM
- Fixed term until 31 August 2022.
- Required from 1 September 2021.
This an excellent opportunity for either an NQT or a more experienced class teacher. We are looking for:
- inspiring teachers with a passion for primary education
- teachers with a high expectation for teaching and learning
- teachers who deliver high quality lessons that engage and challenge pupils
- teachers who are highly motivated.
As part of the Unity Schools Partnership, we offer:
- a friendly and welcoming school
- dedicated colleagues with an excellent team ethos
- a supportive and driven leadership team
- a wide range of CPD opportunities (in school, through the Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance)
- opportunities for career progression (including the opportunity to participate in the Trust’s Leadership Development Programme)
If you would like to apply, please use the following link: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/134347SJD
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/134347INT
Interviews: 20 May 2021.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.