- St Helen's Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 01 October 2021 05:00 PM
- MPR (0.6 FTE)
- Maternity cover, fixed term for one year initially.
- Predominately based in EYFS and KS1.
- Required from 1 January 2022 or as soon as possible.
Are you a good classroom practitioner?
Do you truly believe that equity and inclusion are vital for success?
We are looking to employ a confident and inspiring teacher to join our culturally diverse school and move our children forward in their education using a range of skills both in and out of the classroom. We are always striving to improve the outcomes for our pupils and believe in an ‘equity for all’ approach to learning. Research underpins much of our work and we work collaboratively at school and trust level to ensure all of our pupils have access to the best opportunities and teaching we can give.
We want to ensure all of our staff receive the best support we can give as they fulfill their many roles and we believe that when releasing staff, children need consistency and deserve high quality cover to ensure their learning is not interrupted.
We would like to encourage applicants to apply who:
- have a proven record of excellence within the classroom
- are capable of modelling strong practice in the teaching, including knowledge of the changes to EYFS.
- are committed to promoting and securing good progress and achievement for all
- have a good knowledge of current research and strategies for improving health and wellbeing
- have good interpersonal skills and the ability to support and develop skills in others
- have the ability to engage and communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- experience of working with EAL pupils and/or ‘In the moment planning’ also an advantage, but training will be given
We can offer you:
- the chance to be part of a diverse and inclusive school that balances wellbeing and learning for all
- respectful, well-motivated and happy children.
- a creative and reflective staff team
- a network of support across fourteen ASSET schools and others in the area
- on-going professional development to further enhance your career
For an application form or further details please email Mrs Joanne Lovett, School Secretary, on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return completed applications by email to Joanne Lovett.
Interview date: 8 October 2021.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore will be subject to a DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
St. Helen’s Primary School safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance with Safer Recruitment Procedures.