- Gorseland Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 19 August 2021 09:00 AM
- Full time (part time will be considered)
- Fixed term until Summer 2022
- Required from 1 September, 2021
Gorseland Primary School is committed to ensuring that children develop their passion for learning, discover their natural talents and have high aspirations in and outside of school. This very inclusive school works tirelessly to ensure our children are happy and successful.
We are looking for a Teacher to support our tutoring strategy, by teaching classes on a rolling programme to enable catch up tutoring with the children and coaching to take place in school.
You will have:
- high expectations of every child achieving his or her full potential
- a proven track record of good and outstanding teaching
- a growth mind-set and a willingness to try something new
- great interpersonal and communication skills
- a clear understanding of the curriculum you teach and the creativity to provide inspiring and enriching learning opportunities
- a passion and commitment to each and every child.
We can offer:
- well behaved and highly motivated pupils
- a caring and friendly school
- a supportive staff team committed to working together to achieve high standards
- a commitment to teacher well-being
- opportunities for your career to grow and develop.
Join an innovative, forward-thinking school with a strong commitment to professional development for all.
Application forms should be submitted by email to: email@example.com
Interview date: 31 August, 2021 (online by Zoom).
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.