- Kyson Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £44,987 - £49,689
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 26 March 2019 05:00 PM
Following the promotion of our Deputy Headteacher, we are looking to appoint a permanent replacement from September 2019.
We are a school of 420 children, were diversity is welcomed and difference respected. Together, we create and enjoy a positive and vibrant ethos.
We offer you:
- the opportunity to be part of a talented and creative staff team
- an attractive, well-resourced environment
- opportunities and support to develop as a school leader
- positive and happy children who enjoy learning and achieving high standards.
We are looking for:
- an excellent teacher
- skills and experience to take an influential role in leading learning across the school
- the ability to inspire and lead by example
- drive and ambition.
Visits to the school are most welcome, please contact Tom Gunson on (01394) 384481.
Application forms are available from the school and can also be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 1 April 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.