- St Edmundsbury CEVA Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £43,464 - £47,738
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 11 December 2019 01:00 PM
Required from April 2020.
Following the promotion of our Deputy Headteacher, we are looking for an outstanding primary practitioner to join our team.
You will be:
- a successful leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- an outstanding classroom practitioner
- a strategic thinker who will inspire staff and children to reach their full potential
- a solution focused and independent leader who is able to work effectively with all stakeholders
- an experienced teacher with a deep understanding of end of Key Stage tests and raising standards.
We will offer you:
- happy and welcoming children
- a professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capacity to raise achievement
- a supportive, enthusiastic and active governing body and parents group to work alongside.
This is an exciting opportunity to help lead the school to the next level.
If you would like further information or would like to visit the school, please do not hesitate to call the school on (01284) 752967 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form to Sue Ogden, School Business manager via email: email@example.com
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.