- Sexton's Manor Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £46,457 - £51,311 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 06 April 2020 12:00 PM
We are looking for an outstanding Deputy Headteacher from September 2020, to join our successful primary school.
Sexton's Manor is a very friendly and unique primary school with very supportive staff in the historic town of Bury St Edmunds. We are a well-equipped school with extensive grounds.
The early years children from Riverwalk Special School are co-located on the site.
You will be:
- a proven outstanding classroom practitioner committed to raising standards
- able to demonstrate a track record in leading improvement in teaching and learning
- able to develop and enhance the strengths of the leadership team
- a strong team player, experienced in establishing and maintaining good professional relationships
- dedicated to supporting and developing the vision and strategic development of the school.
We offer a friendly supportive team, very good resources and delightful motivated children.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
For further details, please contact the school office, at the school, Greene Road, Bury St Edmunds IP33 3HG or via email: email@example.com or call (01284) 754371.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: To be arranged with the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.